It’s December and we’re almost nearing the end of 2014 in twenty seven days. I decided to do a self-reflection quiz I found online:-
1. What am I most proud of this year? I’m very glad to have completed my university studies, and graduated with a major in Sociology. Hopefully, I can apply what I learnt in school into my life.
2. How can I become a better person? This is a difficult question to tackle. I guess it takes time for me to make mistakes, and to learn from them in order to be a better person. After all, you’ll never know who you are unless you try, and fall, and pick yourself up again and try.
3. Where am I feeling stuck? I’m stuck at trying to find my strengths and weaknesses. I’m not sure what kind of job is suitable for me and what I can excel at.
4. Where do I need to allow myself grace? Almost every aspect of my life, but I guess I need to allow myself grace whenever I make mistakes. I tend to hold myself down A LOT and think back about my mistake. I can’t get over them as easily as I would like to.
5. Am I passionate about my career? I haven’t found the right career yet, but I do know that I’d like to help people with the use of animals as a form of therapy.
6. What lessons have I learned? I’ve learnt (and am still learning) that I shouldn’t give up on myself. Never quit.
7. What did I my finances look like? Right now, my finances doesn’t look that good. I’m over spending. It’s time for me to start saving up.
8. How did I spend my free time? I spend my free time usually on social media, and hanging out with friends over dinner and shopping. Maybe I should start volunteering.
9. How well did I take care of my body, mind, and soul? Not very well actually. I’m always emotionally down.
10. How have I been open-minded? Definitely.
11. When did I feel most creatively inspired? When I’m daydreaming about life.
12. What projects have I completed? Unaccomplished. Trying my hand at starting up a blogshop.
13. How have I procrastinated? YES DEFINITELY. ALL THE TIME.
14. In what ways can I re-structure my time? Spend my time wisely by focussing on what matters most.
15. How have I allowed fear of failure hold me back? Yep.
16. Where has self-doubt taken over? Whenever I do thing, I tend to doubt my capabilities.
17. When have I felt the most alive? When I help people around me.
18. How have I taught others to respect me? To not take advantage of my kindness, and to respect me for who I am.
19. How can I improve my relationships? By trying to understand where the other person is coming from by improving our communication skills.
20. Have I been unfair to anyone? Yup.
21. Who do I need to forgive? I need to forgive those who inflicted pain to me via insults etc.
22. Where is it time to let go? When the time is right.
23. What old habits would I like to release? Need to stop procrastinating.
24. What new habits would I like to cultivate? Learn how to cook, clean and be independent, and manage my time better.
25. How can I be kind to myself? Every one makes mistakes. I need to stop being so harsh to myself.
You may like to do this quiz for yourself as well. (; I kinda know myself better after doing this and I guess I can learn to be a better person. Try it! Have a great evening.